2. DATA CONTROLLER AND COMMUNICATION
2.1 “SC MUSIC SINGLE MEMBER P.C.”, with headquarters at 63 Ypsilantou Str., 11521, Athens, Greece, is the data controller of your personal data. Every use of the terms “we” or the “Company”, refers to “SC MUSIC SINGLE MEMBER P.C.”.
2.2 For any information regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact the Company in one of the following ways: Postal Address: Please send an envelope along with your request under the title “Regarding Personal Data”, to
“SC MUSIC SINGLE MEMBER P.C.”,
63 Ypsilantou Str., 11521,
+30 22890 29250
3. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT DATA WE PROCESS
3.1 Personal data means any data can be used to identify a certain natural person.
3.2 Depending on how you interact with us, we process, including but not limited to, the following personal data of yours: Full name, home address, ID card or passport number, telephone number, fax number, email, bank account, Social Security Number (I.K.A.) or fiscal number, photographs, as well as any other evidence or information you provide.
3.3 In addition, we may collect information you provide to us through the use of active links and the email that can be found on our website https://www.sc-music.co, as well as information that is publicly available, for example when you use social media.
3.4 In order to improve our offered services, we may collect statistical data through automated methods, however, not in a way that may lead to the identification of a certain natural person.
3.5 Through our website https://www.sc-music.co/, you have the chance to subscribe to our newsletter. In case you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe from this list, please visit the following link www.sc-music.co
4. WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4.1 We process your personal data within the framework of our legal business and other of our activities for the following reasons:
- To offer you services and to contact you with relevant information.
- To improve our services and to keep our business commitments, as well as for purposes of corporate marketing and work analysis.- To offer you the appropriate support and customer services.
- For the execution of the employment agreement between the Company and its staff or within the framework of our business cooperation.
- For the compliance of the company to every legal obligation, such as compliance purposes according to labor, social security and fiscal law.
- For purposes of legitimate interest of the Company, with the condition that the interests or/and your fundamental rights aren’t more important of the legitimate rights of the Company.
- For ensuring the security of our informative systems.
- To research and respond to complaints or incidents relevant to the Company, to keep the quality of our services and to train our staff on how to cope with complaints.
- For any other purpose that we will notify you of every time we acquire your personal data.
4.2 Moreover, we process your personal data in order to be fully complied with every legal framework, as well as to protect the legitimate interests of the Company during our cooperation with the competent authorities.
4.3 Explicit consent is not obligatory in the following situations:
- When processing is necessary for the execution of the contract, of which data subject is a contracting party.
- When processing is necessary for the compliance with the legitimate obligation of the data controller.
- When the processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interest of the data subject or any other natural person.
- When the processing is necessary for the completion of duty that is done to the public interest
- When processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests that the data controller or a third party aims for.
4.4 If you don’t give us the information that we request, it is possible that we will not be able to offer (or to continue offering) to you or the organization you work for some of our services.
5. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5.1 For the reasons mentioned above, in section 4, it is possible to reveal your personal data to the following:
- To Public Economic Services, to Insurance Funds and the banks, for the procedure of economic exchanges and the payroll.- To Judicial Authorities or the Prosecutor’s Office.
- To our freelance partners, business service providers (e.g. Legal counsels, accountants, controllers, insurance companies, intermediaries, technology service providers, marketing, advertising, etc.).
5.2 Your Personal data may be shared with the below companies, some of which are operating outside European Union (EU). For those operating within EU, the protection of your personal data, will continue to fall under the proper assurances that law is providing, and we highly ensure that with equivalent manner, your data will be protected for those companies that are located outside EU. Companies that your personal data maybe be shared with:
- “Microsoft Ireland Operations Ltd”, located in Ireland.
- “Google Ireland Ltd”, located in Ireland.- “Soho House UK Limited”, Located in the United Kingdom.
- “Closer Studio GmbH”, Located in Germany.
- “Creativegenius LLC”, located in the United States of America.
- “Webflow Inc”, located in the United States of America.
- “The Rocket Science Group LLC”, located in the United States of America.
The purposes that your personal information may be shared with any of the above companies may be the following:
- To provide our products and services, which includes updating, securing and troubleshooting, as well as providing support.
- To improve and develop our products and services.
- To personalize our products and services and make recommendations.
- Advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers.
- We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research.
6. DURATION OF KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company stores your personal data only for as long as it is necessary, in order to fulfill the reasons why the Company needs to collect the data in the first place. Your personal data is preserved and after the termination or the dissolution of our relationship or our partnership, aiming at the compliance of the Company to its possible legitimate obligations and the advocacy of its legal interests. When your personal data is not necessary to the Company for the purposes mentioned above, they will be safely destroyed.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under specific requirements, like the ones set out in legislation for the Protection of Personal data and in General Regulation 679/2016 for the Protection of Personal Data, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Revoke Consent: Since you have given your consent for the specific purpose of processing, you have the right to revoke your consent any time, without question the legitimacy of the processing that was based on your consent prior to your revoke.
- Access your personal data: You have the right to request and receive a copy of all your personal data we preserve and legally process.
- Correct your personal data: You have the right to request to correct any possible inaccuracies or personal data that are no longer valid, as well as to add information to your personal data.
- Erase your personal data: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data.
- Limit the processing of your personal data: You have the right to request the limitation of processing of your personal data.
- Mobility of your personal data: You have the right to request the receipt of your personal data in the form that you wish and also to forward your personal data to another data controller, when such an action is technically feasible.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: You have the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data.
8. SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company takes all and any appropriate technical and organizational measure in order to ensure a high level of safety to risks like the destruction, loss, corruption, publication without permission or the access to your personal data. Nonetheless, the transmission of information through the Internet cannot be completely safe. This is why the Company takes all necessary safety measures. Yet, it is not in a position to guarantee the safety of the transmittable information. Transmission of data is done at your own risk. If the Company discovers any form of violation of your personal data, then, we will notify you immediately of the violation in question and of the remedies taken by the Company.